PowerReviews READ API
- Version: 1
- Host: readservices-b2c.powerreviews.com
The PowerReviews READ API can be called directly from the browser by your web application and doesn’t provide any Personally Identifiable Information (PII).
PowerReviews customers leverage this API for customized displays on websites and mobile applications.
There are a few paths and query parameters that are used across the READ API.
Merchant ID: unique account identifier (required)
Locale: specifier for language and location (required)
Page ID: product identifier for calls made at the product level
Each endpoint had additional parameters detailed on their respective reference pages.
- Endpoint for accessing review data
- Use Case: Data in this response can be used to power a full review display
- Endpoint for accessing questions & answers data by product
- Use Case: Data in this response can be used to power a full Q&A display
- Endpoint for accessing a rollup of star rating, number of reviews, and number of answered questions
- Use Case: Data from this response can be used for snippets on both PDP and Category pages
- Endpoint for accessing summary data at the product level
- Use Case: This response data contains summary data that can be used to build a custom Review Snapshot
- Endpoint for accessing visual User Generated Content (UGC)
- Use Case: Data from this response can be used to create galleries and custom visual content displays